- To understand and apply humanitarian values encompassing: Truth, Right Conduct, Love, Non-Violence, and Peace.
- Not violating religious prohibitions.
- Sincerity and harmony in thinking, speaking and taking action.
- Using the ethical norms prevailing in the community in interaction and management of business environment so that there will finally be "a sustainable mutual benefit".
- Also paying attention to various problems emerging in DAW's business mission although formally this is not their responsibility.
Unity Through Harmony
- To maintain harmony and unity with the business community internally (employees and shareholders).
- To maintain equilibrium and harmony between the business aspect and other aspects.
Speed and Leading Change
- To maintain and raise the speed in the way of thinking and way of action.
- To institutionalize changes properly and sustain ably so that there will be an added value for the company with technological power as its pillar.
Working Smart in Learning Culture
- Diligent, persevering, serious and consistent in the work one is involved in.
- Emphasising the process of swift, systematic and accurate working.
- Invariably enhancing the method and quality of working through self-development in a culture of learning continuously nurtured by and along with the company.